Monday 17 February 2014

Rice with Prawns in a Creamy Garlic Sauce

This was the dish that started it all. I was looking for an easy recipe to make for my hubby and I on Valentine's day, wasn't particularly interested in sitting in traffic and wanted a cosy and chilled dinner. Found this recipe here. It looked easy, straightforward and lush, so gave it a try. 




Had it with a lettuce, tomato and avocado salad.

Whilst making it, I had my seasoning cube and Cameroonian pepper beside the gas cooker. I had every intention of drowning the sauce with these spices in case it didn't turn out right. Alas, it was utterly delicious without the "extras".

I shaped the rice by stuffing cooked rice into a small bowl (making sure it was packed tight) and turning the bowl onto the plate.

Result: Delicous
Difficulty Level: Easy
Making It Again? Asolutely!

No comments:

Post a Comment